Content Rights

Thursday 17 March 2016

METAMORPHOSIS

So today, I was at my bank and the lady just randomly asked "Why CA!" (I'm doing CA.. - of course only if you don't know it already.) Now it was not like an interview so the pit lines like "I'm passionate about CA" or "It was my childhood dream to become a CA" were really out of the prospects... So I just casually said, "Aise hi.. I just went with the flow..."

After coming back at home, I really gave it a thought and what came out is here... If I made a list of "my career prospects since childhood", it would be the same as a girl's shopping list:

1) Very long
        and
2) never ending

So, here we go

• Astronaut: Just the idea of hanging into mid air was enough for this :P
• Pilot: Basically almost every boy at my age and that time took being pilot as a career goal.
• Teacher: I was pretty good with teaching stuff n handling other kids...
• Microbiologist: Because the name itself fascinated me.
• Author: Because Harry Potter was one of my favorite novels.
• Teacher (again): Because I also loved shouting at kids. (Don't judge me) :D
• Vet: Because I love dogs. (Squirrels too.. But they were sadly out of the prospects of a vet)
• Doctor: I really thought that I could give myself medicines with better taste that way if I got sick... ;)
• Teacher (yet again): Because I just loved the profession.
• CA: My uncles are CAs.. So this was also a kind of option.
• Chef: Believe it or not, I was really good at cooking!
• Hacker: This one always fascinated me... Getting access- of whatever you like, whenever you like and to use it however you like! :D
• Animation: I really liked it.. N even knew making 3D animations upto some extent.(of course I learned it!)

*takes up commerce*

• Bank PO: Really!!? Why would you even say that!
• MBA: "Gali Gali mein ghumte hain!!" - At least that's what I thought... n of course I'm not talking about IIMs
• CA: Because everyone recommended it and there were not much options in my knowledge ;(
• Photographer: Turned out I was really good at photography... But so is most of the crowd as soon as you hand them over a DSLR.
• CA: *continues for a year*
• Hacker: (Ethical Hacker this time) I'm still much into computers than any of my friends... But it involves a butt load of mugging up crap... So really not my cup of tea.
• CA (again): Because cleared my Inter? No..! Once something is started, no backouts dude!!

To be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment