Content Rights

Monday 26 September 2016

Hey there!

The world is a stage and you are the star of the silver screen... You've got to perform! But at the end of the day, what you are is just an ordinary person... with hopes n dreams, lives n loves, every bit in real...
People often tell me that they don't understand me... To them - "If you don't, maybe you are not meant to!" :P

There are a few things that you should know about me though...

- I'm the nicest rude person you'll ever meet!
- I don't give a damn about anything but at the same time I care about a lot...
- I hate people, but I develop crushes easily.. :/
- I even hate myself but still I consider myself fabulous!
- I need some serious help! :P

Cos after all, it's me! N there's only one 'me' in this whole world.. ;) n even if this much can't clear you up.... I'll catch you later maybe... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment