Content Rights

Tuesday 28 March 2017

A little less...

Another excerpt of the unpublished story....

"I used to believe in destiny, you know? ...I'd go to some place, see a pretty girl reading my favorite novel, whistling the song that's been stuck in my head all week and I'd think, "Wow. Hey, maybe she's the one!" Now I think, "It's just another one of those all time things where she wouldn't care!'
Its more than just that... I've stopped believing..
Not in some depressed, "I'm gonna cry during some random night" way, not in a way I even noticed until tonight.
It's just, every day, I think I believe a little less and a little less and a little less."

But then again, there's this thing about beliefs... you won't do it until you do... and some day, just some day... it would start all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment