Content Rights

Thursday 7 January 2016

An extract of the book never published

Meanwhile... Flipping through the pages of his diary, I found this one lying aloof...

Feb 16, 2015
"And then... When weeks felt like decades... A single glimpse just poured happiness into a lifeless soul.... Yes, I saw her that day... A moment that I wished if could pause for even a thousand years... And I could literally do anything to have that moment once again...
I know she wouldn't even care if I existed or not, but for that smile, even a life is less.... N every time I try to forget her, that single glimpse of smile just makes it more worse for me... A feeling of being fallen in love again and again... Whatever people might say or think, I would still love her forever n ever.... <3"

No comments:

Post a Comment